Pricing and Booking Info
|Heritage Cabins 1 Bedroom Tariff 2 Persons||1 Night||1 Week|
|Heritage Cabins 2 Bedroom Tariff 2 Persons||1 Night||1 Week|
|Family Cabins 2 Bedroom Tariff 2 Persons||1 Night||1 Week|
|Powered Site Tariff 2 Person||1 Night||1 Week|
|Unpowered Site Tariff 2 Persons||1 Night||1 Week|
$150 cabin security bond payable on arrival by CC
GST included in all prices listed
Prices subject to change without notice
Low Season 7th night free
Oct Long Weekend 3 Night minimum
Xmas 7 Night minimum
Easter 4 Night minimum
All linen provided
Children under 5 years free of charge
All cabins are Non Smoking
2 Night minimum in cabins during Low and Standard Seasons
|1/05/2017 - 28/09/2017||2/10/2017 - 22/12/2017||29/09/2017 - 1/10/2017|
|1/05/2018 - 29/09/2018||28/01/2018 - 30/04/2018||23/12/2017 - 28/01/2018|
|02/10/2018 - 22/12/2018||13/04/2018 - 17/04/2018|
Summary of Terms and Conditions:
- A 30% deposit is required in Peak Season. In Low Season a 2-7 day deposit requires payment equivalent to 1 night’s accomodation. 8-14 days requires a deposit equivalent to 2 nights accomodation.
- 2 night minimum booking in cabins during Low and Standard Seasons.
- Full balance of payment must be made at the time of check-in. We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash, money order or bank cheque.
- Photo ID must be provided on arrival.
- A minimum security deposit of $150 is payable on arrival. It will be refunded within 7 days of departure providing there is no damage, loss, additional cleaning or laundry. We have a no smoking, no pets policy.
- Daytime visitors must leave by 10pm. A surcharge will be applied for any breaches in this rule.
- Any monies or valuables, goods or vehicles brought into the Park remain your responsibility.
- Any children under 18 years of age must not be left in the cabins without an adult.
- Keys are to be returned on the day of departure. Any lost or not returned key will incur a $50 charge.
- When checking out all windows must be shut, garbage removed and cabin locked.
- Late checkout will incur a $50 fee up to one nights accomodation.
- You are responsible for your actions both in and outside of the cabin. No furniture including outdoor furniture is to be removed and any breakages or anything you deem to be faulty must be reported for your health and safety.
- Any noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour, noise after 10pm, damage of property, illegal drug taking or drug paraphernalia, or any behaviour deemed inappropriate by the Park Mangers will result in eviction, all monies will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made 31 days or more before arrival date a $25 cancellation fee will be deducted and the balance (if any) refunded.
- For made cancellations made less than 31 days before arrival date a cancellation fee of 1 night's accommodation will be deducted and the balance (if any) will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 31 days or less during PEAK SEASON NO REFUND will apply. Cancellations must be in writing.